- Developed against the Neo4j 1.4 milestone releases
- Simple, object-oriented API
- Almost complete REST API coverage
- Indexing of nodes and relationships, including exact match and query support
- Cypher queries (thanks to Jacob Hansson)
- Traversal support, including paged traversals
- Lazy-loading of node and relationship data
Hopefully coming soon:
- Client-side caching
- Batch operations
There are some usage examples included.
It's a beta release, so please be gentle (on me, that is; be as rough as you want with the code.) If anyone finds any bugs or has feature requests, please use the GitHub issues page.
Update 2011-07-08:I would be remiss if I didn't mention the other PHP Neo4j REST client available at https://github.com/tchaffee/Neo4J-REST-PHP-API-client. It is built for the current stable release of Neo4j 1.3.